How to run java applications and games on an Android smartphone.

Hello everyone am once again am happy to share with you all awesome knowledge that is really needful.

Now in this post I would like to teach you on how to run java applications and games on an Android smartphone. Read carefully in order to fully understand.

Using J2ME loader app which is found on play store one can be able to install all java applications and games on an Android smartphone.

How to use J2ME LOADER APP.
First go to play store and then search for "J2ME loader"

As shown below 
After downloading the J2ME loader application the next step is to finally open it and below is it's User Interface (UI).
The next step is to get the Java game or application with a file extension of (.JAR). 

The most suitable,fast and easy website where I recommend everyone is dedomil.net and below is the way how it looks like
Now let's download a java (.JAR) game and we see. In this case I will be searching for 'Thor' the dark world game. As shown below 
Then click on the game that you have just searched. As shown below.
After clicking on the game you then have to select any of these but I prefer the one with the largest size and then you click on the 'JAR' As shown below.
Now the next step is to choose the game resolution of your choice. For me I will be using 320×240 as shown below.
once you are done downloading the Java game or application you then go back to the J2ME loader application and click on the plus '+' sign which is on the bottom right.

 And then look for the game that you downloaded and then click on it for installation.
The moment the installation is finally complete you then have to open it by clicking start.

Then the most final step is to select the resolution that you selected earlier when you were downloading the Java application or game. As shown below.
After all then you can now enjoy your java game or application just as I enjoyed mine.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post